A class for everyone
Starts Monday 8 May 11.30-12.30
North Oxford Golf Club
This is a gentle restorative yoga class for beginners & all levels of fitness & all ages. Learn
simple poses to develop core strength, mobilise shoulders, hips & spine. Relaxation &
breathing to balance and relax body & mind.
Taught by Brita Benson – Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher
When: Every Monday 11.30am-12.30pm – starts Monday 8th May
To book: Call Summertown Clinic on 01865 558561
or book online on MindBody: www.summertownclinic.co.uk/classes
Some mats are provided or you can bring your own . All ages . All levels of health & fitness .
You don’t need to be flexible . No previous yoga experience required . Wear loose warm
“ All my knots magically disappear! I’m so glad to have found this beautiful
class.” Rachel, Oxford
For more information, please see our flyer: Summertown Clinic Monday Yoga
Other Recent Articles
- 07 May 2018Testimonial for Kina Malmberg-Lovatt from a patient with depressionI strongly recommend Kina as a therapist. I had suffered from depression for many years when I first...
- 07 Mar 2018Osteopathic Exercise Therapy – with Andy NicholettosOsteopathic Exercise Therapy The Summertown Clinic is pleased to include an Exercise Therapy session...
- 06 Mar 2018Interview with Lizzie Foulon – Medical HerbalistAn Interview with Lizzie Foulon About Life As A Medical Herbalist by Patricia Bow Q: Why do you do w...
- 27 Feb 2018Free Online 10th Annual Tapping World Summit ’18Try Tapping or Emotional Freedom Techniques for Free ONLINE! Tapping or EFT (emotional freedom techn...
- 22 Oct 2017Principal of the Year Award – James RuddickWinner! James Ruddick wins the Institute of Osteopathy Award Every year the Institute of Osteopathy...