A class for everyone
Starts Monday 8 May 11.30-12.30
North Oxford Golf Club
This is a gentle restorative yoga class for beginners & all levels of fitness & all ages. Learn
simple poses to develop core strength, mobilise shoulders, hips & spine. Relaxation &
breathing to balance and relax body & mind.
Taught by Brita Benson – Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher
When: Every Monday 11.30am-12.30pm – starts Monday 8th May
To book: Call Summertown Clinic on 01865 558561
or book online on MindBody: www.summertownclinic.co.uk/classes
Some mats are provided or you can bring your own . All ages . All levels of health & fitness .
You don’t need to be flexible . No previous yoga experience required . Wear loose warm
“ All my knots magically disappear! I’m so glad to have found this beautiful
class.” Rachel, Oxford
For more information, please see our flyer: Summertown Clinic Monday Yoga
Other Recent Articles
- 22 Oct 2017Principal of the Year Award – James RuddickWinner! James Ruddick wins the Institute of Osteopathy Award Every year the Institute of Osteopathy...
- 18 Aug 2017Summertown Clinic sponsor Jack Clayton – local Elite Athlete!We’re extremely excited to announce the proud sponsorship of Mr. Jack Clayton by Joel Redman a...
- 07 Jul 2017Testimonial for Joel Redman“I have been attending Summertown clinic for several years due to a back problem and have noth...
- 28 Jun 2017Testimonial for Brita Benson“Brita’s gentle, intuitive and highly effective massage makes me feel so much better eve...
- 26 Jun 2017Testimonial for Sophia ArgyrisThai yoga massage is unlike any other massage that I’ve ever had. Sophia works on certain Thai...