A class for everyone
Starts Monday 8 May 11.30-12.30
North Oxford Golf Club
This is a gentle restorative yoga class for beginners & all levels of fitness & all ages. Learn
simple poses to develop core strength, mobilise shoulders, hips & spine. Relaxation &
breathing to balance and relax body & mind.
Taught by Brita Benson – Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher
When: Every Monday 11.30am-12.30pm – starts Monday 8th May
To book: Call Summertown Clinic on 01865 558561
or book online on MindBody: www.summertownclinic.co.uk/classes
Some mats are provided or you can bring your own . All ages . All levels of health & fitness .
You don’t need to be flexible . No previous yoga experience required . Wear loose warm
“ All my knots magically disappear! I’m so glad to have found this beautiful
class.” Rachel, Oxford
For more information, please see our flyer: Summertown Clinic Monday Yoga
Other Recent Articles
- 23 Jun 2017Testimonial for Alex Smolonska“Massage with Alex is so much more than a usual massage! Alex has an amazing knowledge of anat...
- 07 Jun 2017Testimonial for Sophie Bower“Brilliant. Sophie Bower really got to the problem and I felt a lot of release in areas I didn...
- 05 Jun 2017Testimonial for Alex Smolonska“I have been to many massage therapy sessions over the years, but my first session with Alex w...
- 26 May 2017Testimonial for Alex Smolonska“I have had the good fortune to be treated by Alex over the past few weeks on a regular basis....
- 18 May 2017The Art of the Musculoskeletal PractitionerBY SALLY EVANS The art of the musculoskeletal practitioner, for example: osteopaths, chiropractors,...