A class for everyone
Starts Monday 8 May 11.30-12.30
North Oxford Golf Club
This is a gentle restorative yoga class for beginners & all levels of fitness & all ages. Learn
simple poses to develop core strength, mobilise shoulders, hips & spine. Relaxation &
breathing to balance and relax body & mind.
Taught by Brita Benson – Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher
When: Every Monday 11.30am-12.30pm – starts Monday 8th May
To book: Call Summertown Clinic on 01865 558561
or book online on MindBody: www.summertownclinic.co.uk/classes
Some mats are provided or you can bring your own . All ages . All levels of health & fitness .
You don’t need to be flexible . No previous yoga experience required . Wear loose warm
“ All my knots magically disappear! I’m so glad to have found this beautiful
class.” Rachel, Oxford
For more information, please see our flyer: Summertown Clinic Monday Yoga
Other Recent Articles
- 06 Sep 2018Qi Gong Classes with Michelle SpicerQi Gong Classes – at North Oxford Golf Club Qi Gong is one of the cornerstones of Chinese Medi...
- 05 Aug 2018Lizzie Foulon – Medical Herbalist – Holiday First Aid IdeasHerbal First Aid Kits for Holidays, Out and About and in the Car Many of us will be heading off for...
- 20 Jul 2018Lizzie Foulon – Herbalist – Talking about LavenderLavender What can I say about lavender that you don’t already know? I am sure that you already use i...
- 15 Jun 2018Lizzie’s Ramblings – Herbal First Aid in the FieldA Spot of Herbal First Aid in the Field The trouble with this time of year is that there is so much...
- 01 Jun 2018Lizzie’s Ramblings Part 2 – Ground Ivy and the stinging nettleFollowing on from my last post, did you spot the two other herbs in the photograph? I’ve added a pho...