Chris has practiced at the Summertown Clinic for over 33 years. He works in Oxford on Tuesdays and is also the director of the ‘Rosedale Clinic’ in Reading the rest of the week.
Chris qualified in traditional chinese acupuncture in 1979, Classical Homoeopathy in 1984, Vega-testing in 1985 ( System, organ and allergy / intolerance, testing for diagnosis ) Bioresonance in 1999 for therapy of organs and intolerances plus improvement in core energy, (think of the Duracell rabbit !!!!) and the Russian SKENAR technique in 1999.
Through wide-ranging studies in natural medicine, Chris has built up a large palette of therapies to paint a picture of a healthier you!
Please e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the clinic on 01865 558561 and see how he might be of service.
- 22 Oct 2017Principal of the Year Award – James Ruddick
- 18 Aug 2017Summertown Clinic sponsor Jack Clayton – local Elite Athlete!
- 07 Jul 2017Testimonial for Joel Redman
- 28 Jun 2017Testimonial for Brita Benson
- 26 Jun 2017Testimonial for Sophia Argyris
- 05 Aug 2012Awaiting research