Duncan is a graduate of the British School of Osteopathy in
Over the past decade he has worked in the NHS and in Private practice. He worked in New Zealand before settling in Oxfordshire.
Whilst in New Zealand Duncan completed courses in Ergonomics and work place assessment.
Since his return he has undergone post graduate training in electrotherapy and dry needling. He has found that these skills complement his traditional Osteopathic approach extremely successfully.
Duncan has practiced at the Summertown Clinic for 12 years.
- 31 Jul 2012The Start of the Future!
- 05 Aug 2012Awaiting New Testimonials
- 06 Sep 2018Qi Gong Classes with Michelle Spicer
- 05 Aug 2018Lizzie Foulon – Medical Herbalist – Holiday First Aid Ideas
- 20 Jul 2018Lizzie Foulon – Herbalist – Talking about Lavender
- 15 Jun 2018Lizzie’s Ramblings – Herbal First Aid in the Field
- 01 Jun 2018Lizzie’s Ramblings Part 2 – Ground Ivy and the stinging nettle