Duncan is a graduate of the British School of Osteopathy in
Over the past decade he has worked in the NHS and in Private practice. He worked in New Zealand before settling in Oxfordshire.
Whilst in New Zealand Duncan completed courses in Ergonomics and work place assessment.
Since his return he has undergone post graduate training in electrotherapy and dry needling. He has found that these skills complement his traditional Osteopathic approach extremely successfully.
Duncan has practiced at the Summertown Clinic for 12 years.
- 31 Jul 2012The Start of the Future!
- 05 Aug 2012Awaiting New Testimonials
- 22 Oct 2017Principal of the Year Award – James Ruddick
- 18 Aug 2017Summertown Clinic sponsor Jack Clayton – local Elite Athlete!
- 07 Jul 2017Testimonial for Joel Redman
- 28 Jun 2017Testimonial for Brita Benson
- 26 Jun 2017Testimonial for Sophia Argyris