Fatima is a chiropractor with over 18 years experience. She was also a clinical tutor with the former Oxford College of Chiropractic at Oxford Brookes University. Of Brazilian origin, she trained as a nurse in the UK in the 1980’s and has subsequently become a British citizen.
Her curiosity about the mind-body relationship led her to pursue yoga, t’ai chi and the Feldenkrais Method for many years.
She is a graduate of the Novato Institute for Somatic Research and Training (USA) where in 1995 she completed her training in Hanna Somatic Education (HSE).
This training complemented and transformed her practice as it is a most ingenious rehabilitation method to learn how to address the muscular and joint imbalances we develop throughout our lives. These may be acquired through injury, poor posture, repetitive strains, trauma or the stresses and strains of modern living. It is a learn-as-you-do method to reverse these effects and promote a more organised and freer body.
- 31 Jul 2012The Start of the Future!
- 05 Aug 2018Lizzie Foulon – Medical Herbalist – Holiday First Aid Ideas
- 20 Jul 2018Lizzie Foulon – Herbalist – Talking about Lavender
- 15 Jun 2018Lizzie’s Ramblings – Herbal First Aid in the Field
- 01 Jun 2018Lizzie’s Ramblings Part 2 – Ground Ivy and the stinging nettle
- 25 May 2018Lizzie’s Ramblings – Articum Lappa, and Galium Aperine – burdock leaves, and goosegrass