Homeopathy is a gentle natural holistic approach to improving your health and well-being, through diluting quantities of ingredients into very small amounts to trigger the bodies natural reactions and combat a range of different diseases. Homeopaths believe in the uniqueness of each patient, and each consultation and prescription is tailored to your individual needs.
“Homeopathy cures a greater percentage of cases than any other method of treatment. Homeopathy is the latest and refined method of treating patients economically and non-violently.”
Quote from Mahatma Gandhi
Carmen Adamou recently did an audit of her practice which showed, that patients who consulted her for homeopathy having been diagnosed by their doctor with some of the following conditions:
• Eczema, psoriasis, warts, veruccas, acne, impetigo, insect bites and stings.
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome, constipation, piles, indigestion, reflux.
• Allergies, hay fever.
• Cystitis, urinary tract infections.
• Bed-wetting, phobias and behavioural issues, exam nerves.
• Recurring coughs and colds, tonsillitis, bronchitis, bronchiolitis.
• Mapped tongue, tooth abscesses and infections.
• Headaches and migraines.
• Sprains, strains and musculoskeletal sporting injuries.
• Rheumatoid arthritis, oedema, multiple sclerosis.
• Low energy levels, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, grief, stress.
• Menopausal symptoms, hormonal imbalances, menorrhagia, PCOS, fibroids, lichen sclerosis.
• Thyroid disorders, chronic fatigue, hypertension.
• Morning sickness, pregnancy support.
• Post-operative recovery.