A class for everyone
Starts Monday 8 May 11.30-12.30
North Oxford Golf Club
This is a gentle restorative yoga class for beginners & all levels of fitness & all ages. Learn
simple poses to develop core strength, mobilise shoulders, hips & spine. Relaxation &
breathing to balance and relax body & mind.
Taught by Brita Benson – Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher
When: Every Monday 11.30am-12.30pm – starts Monday 8th May
To book: Call Summertown Clinic on 01865 558561
or book online on MindBody: www.summertownclinic.co.uk/classes
Some mats are provided or you can bring your own . All ages . All levels of health & fitness .
You don’t need to be flexible . No previous yoga experience required . Wear loose warm
“ All my knots magically disappear! I’m so glad to have found this beautiful
class.” Rachel, Oxford
For more information, please see our flyer: Summertown Clinic Monday Yoga
Other Recent Articles
- 12 Aug 2019Differences & Similarities Between Osteopathy & Chiropracticby Nadine Harrison – Chiropractor As a chiropractor, this is one of the questions I am most fr...
- 12 Aug 2019Testimonial for Nadine Harrison“I was struggling with health issues but your chiropractic help and supportive listening skills real...
- 29 Jul 201910% off massage with Claire CecilWould you like a massage with Claire Cecil? She offers a range of different massage techniques to su...
- 15 Apr 2019Good Friday – Work For Charity DayOn Good Friday (Friday 19th April’19) three of Summertown Clinic’s practitioners are ded...
- 06 Sep 2018Qi Gong Classes with Michelle SpicerQi Gong Classes – at North Oxford Golf Club Qi Gong is one of the cornerstones of Chinese Medi...