Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/summertc/www/www/Wordpress/wp-content/themes/rttheme17/content_generator.php on line 116
A class for everyone
Starts Monday 8 May 11.30-12.30
North Oxford Golf Club
This is a gentle restorative yoga class for beginners & all levels of fitness & all ages. Learn
simple poses to develop core strength, mobilise shoulders, hips & spine. Relaxation &
breathing to balance and relax body & mind.
Taught by Brita Benson – Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher
When: Every Monday 11.30am-12.30pm – starts Monday 8th May
To book: Call Summertown Clinic on 01865 558561
or book online on MindBody: www.summertownclinic.co.uk/classes
Some mats are provided or you can bring your own . All ages . All levels of health & fitness .
You don’t need to be flexible . No previous yoga experience required . Wear loose warm
“ All my knots magically disappear! I’m so glad to have found this beautiful
class.” Rachel, Oxford
For more information, please see our flyer: Summertown Clinic Monday Yoga
Other Recent Articles
- 06 Dec 2019Verrucas – to treat or not to treat?You’ll find that some Foot Health Practitioners will treat verrucas while others will steer well cle...
- 21 Nov 2019Nadine’s top tips for better back health with your techWith devices and new technologies now a staple in both homes and workplaces, Nadine Harrison (Chirop...
- 21 Nov 2019Technology found to be the biggest growing cause of back pain in the UKBritish Chiropractic Association (BCA) reveals increase in clients seeking treatment for back pain c...
- 18 Nov 2019Ongoing research highlights the importance of the lymphatic system on brain healthby Claire Cecil – Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist Ongoing research is seeking to understan...
- 10 Sep 2019Migraines; more than “just a headache”It’s 2pm, you’ve had a stressful morning at work, only made worse by not sleeping well last night lo...