Chris has practiced at the Summertown Clinic for over 33 years. He works in Oxford on Tuesdays and is also the director of the ‘Rosedale Clinic’ in Reading the rest of the week.
Chris qualified in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture in 1979, Classical Homoeopathy in 1984, Vega-testing in 1985 ( System, organ and allergy / intolerance, testing for diagnosis ) Bioresonance in 1999 for therapy of organs and intolerances plus improvement in core energy, (think of the Duracell rabbit !!!!) and the Russian SKENAR technique in 1999.
Through wide-ranging studies in natural medicine, Chris has built up a large palette of therapies to paint a picture of a healthier you!
Please e-mail me on email@example.com or phone the clinic on 01865 558561 and see how he might be of service.
- 18 Feb 2020A Modern Understanding of Back Pain – there is no single answer
- 17 Feb 2020Jaw Pain – Wagon Wheels, Wrigley’s and Why Your Head Hurts
- 16 Feb 2020An Osteopaths Tips for New Mums with Back Pain
- 11 Feb 2020Back Pain on the Train?
- 20 Dec 2019Back pain prevention talk with Nadine at Finders Keepers
- 05 Aug 2012Awaiting research