Duncan is a graduate of the British School of Osteopathy in
Over the past decade he has worked in the NHS and in Private practice. He worked in New Zealand before settling in Oxfordshire.
Whilst in New Zealand Duncan completed courses in Ergonomics and work place assessment.
Since his return he has undergone post graduate training in electrotherapy and dry needling. He has found that these skills complement his traditional Osteopathic approach extremely successfully.
Duncan has practiced at the Summertown Clinic for 12 years.
- 31 Jul 2012The Start of the Future!
- 05 Aug 2012Awaiting New Testimonials
- 20 Dec 2019Back pain prevention talk with Nadine at Finders Keepers
- 18 Dec 2019Christmas Opening Hours 2019/2020
- 13 Dec 2019Osteopathic Exercise Therapy
- 06 Dec 2019Verrucas – to treat or not to treat?
- 21 Nov 2019Nadine’s top tips for better back health with your tech