Duncan is a graduate of the British School of Osteopathy in
Over the past decade he has worked in the NHS and in Private practice. He worked in New Zealand before settling in Oxfordshire.
Whilst in New Zealand Duncan completed courses in Ergonomics and work place assessment.
Since his return he has undergone post graduate training in electrotherapy and dry needling. He has found that these skills complement his traditional Osteopathic approach extremely successfully.
Duncan has practiced at the Summertown Clinic for 12 years.
- 31 Jul 2012The Start of the Future!
- 05 Aug 2012Awaiting New Testimonials
- 10 Sep 2019Migraines; more than “just a headache”
- 12 Aug 2019Differences & Similarities Between Osteopathy & Chiropractic
- 12 Aug 2019Testimonial for Nadine Harrison
- 29 Jul 201910% off massage with Claire Cecil
- 15 Apr 2019Good Friday – Work For Charity Day