Duncan is a graduate of the British School of Osteopathy in
Over the past decade he has worked in the NHS and in Private practice. He worked in New Zealand before settling in Oxfordshire.
Whilst in New Zealand Duncan completed courses in Ergonomics and work place assessment.
Since his return he has undergone post graduate training in electrotherapy and dry needling. He has found that these skills complement his traditional Osteopathic approach extremely successfully.
Duncan has practiced at the Summertown Clinic for 12 years.
- 31 Jul 2012The Start of the Future!
- 05 Aug 2012Awaiting New Testimonials
- 18 Feb 2020A Modern Understanding of Back Pain – there is no single answer
- 17 Feb 2020Jaw Pain – Wagon Wheels, Wrigley’s and Why Your Head Hurts
- 16 Feb 2020An Osteopaths Tips for New Mums with Back Pain
- 11 Feb 2020Back Pain on the Train?
- 20 Dec 2019Back pain prevention talk with Nadine at Finders Keepers