Gitte qualified from the European School of Osteopathy in 1992, where she subsequently taught at undergraduate level (1992-96), and also in the teaching clinic. In 2002-3 she taught at Oxford Brookes University in the osteopathic clinic.
After qualifying she initially worked in New Zealand before returning to the UK, when she worked as principal practitioner at her Wallingford based practice. She now works solely from Summertown Clinic and from her home in Chipping Norton. Gitte continues to build on her skills and education by attending post graduate courses on a regular basis.
Gitte has a special interest in cranial osteopathy, a subtle refined form of osteopathy that is especially suited for the treatment of babies and children, but she also relishes the more structural osteopathy.
Gitte works at the clinic on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. To book an appointment with her, please contact our reception on 01865 558561 or for more information, please visit her website www.handsfullofhealth.co.uk
- 31 Jul 2012The Start of the Future!
- 05 Aug 2012Awaiting New Testimonials
- 10 Sep 2019Migraines; more than “just a headache”
- 12 Aug 2019Differences & Similarities Between Osteopathy & Chiropractic
- 12 Aug 2019Testimonial for Nadine Harrison
- 29 Jul 201910% off massage with Claire Cecil
- 15 Apr 2019Good Friday – Work For Charity Day